A wrestling match over a box of mini spooners has turned into camp-david style negotiations on dispute resolution. Rejected cereal-sharing proposals include
"I get first dibs"
"I get first dibs and then he gets it"
"She gets two mini spooners, then I get a full bowl, then she gets a full bowl"
"Let's do Eeny Meeny Mini Moe" (he turns it down because it takes to long, she does it anyway resolving it in his favor, he protests and turns it down again)
rock paper scissors
rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock
Ancient Cowboy ("No, I'll do regular cowboy but not ancient cowboy")
chopsticks
phone, storekeeper, robber
crayon, paper, scissors
"crayon, paper, lizard, 1, 2, 3, creative!"
"I get first dibs"
"I get first dibs and then he gets it"
"She gets two mini spooners, then I get a full bowl, then she gets a full bowl"
"Let's do Eeny Meeny Mini Moe" (he turns it down because it takes to long, she does it anyway resolving it in his favor, he protests and turns it down again)
rock paper scissors
rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock
Ancient Cowboy ("No, I'll do regular cowboy but not ancient cowboy")
chopsticks
phone, storekeeper, robber
crayon, paper, scissors
"crayon, paper, lizard, 1, 2, 3, creative!"
They end up standing back to back, one doing Rock Paper Scissors and one doing Crayon Paper Lizard, with older sister mediator yelling for a redo. Then the victor refuses to serve himself his cereal until little sister is back at the table, leaving the field free for her to claim the spoils anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment